San Gabriel Cemetery
The Tranquility Your Family Deserves
Welcome to San Gabriel Cemetery, a non denominational not-for-profit cemetery resting on 14 acres of land and situated partly in both the cities of San Marino and San Gabriel. Located in the midst of a residential neighborhood and next door to The Episcopal Church of Our Saviour, the San Gabriel Cemetery is known for its beautiful grounds, peaceful atmosphere, and connection to the history of the San Gabriel Valley.
Founded in 1872 by some of the foremost pioneers of the area, San Gabriel Cemetery is an endowment care property that has served families of all faiths for more than 130 years a tradition of caring that continues today.
We invite you to browse our website. Here you will find information about the types of burial property available at San Gabriel Cemetery, an overview of our history, and information about some of the notable individuals buried here.
- HATTIE MYERS about 5 years ago
- ROBERT MUNINGER about 5 years ago
- JESSIE MUNINGER about 5 years ago
- GEORGE MORRISON about 5 years ago
- HARRISON CHANDLER about 5 years ago
- RAYMOND KETELSEN about 5 years ago
- FRANK JOHNSON about 5 years ago
- WILLIAM HUDSON over 5 years ago
- ELEANOR HOWARD over 5 years ago
- RICHARD HOTCHKIS over 5 years ago
- Show More...